Riders can currently check out a GreenBike at the following locations in Nashville:
There is no cost to check out a Nashville GreenBike, you just need to provide proof of identity and current address. Forms of ID accepted and other related information can be found here.
Riders under the age of 18 are only permitted to checkout a bike while under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
All riders must be at least 5'4" tall to safely operate the bikes.
All riders under the age of 16 are required by law to wear a helmet while operating a bike. While not mandatory, bicycle operators who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to wear helmets.
Helmets are provided by Metro Parks and Recreation.
Helmet use in accordance with TN State Law.
To Check Out a Nashville GreenBike:
1. User should start by filling out and submitting the Registration Form through this website. The form can also be completed on personal computers or at any of the two bike stations.
2. You may print membership card or maintain your member number for use during the bike check out.
3. Provide member number and ID information to bike station attendant to rent a free bicycle. This information will be verified by attendant to check out a bike.
4. During bike check out you may use a personal helmet or check out a free helmet from the attendant at the bike station. You may also check out a free bike U-lock to protect the Nashville GreenBike on your trip.
5. You now should be ready to ride off on a Nashville GreenBike! Remember be safe, wear a helmet and follow the rules of greenway trails and the road!
To Return a Nashville GreenBike:
1. Times for all checked out equipment to be returned vary by facility and season. Please check with attendant at each facility before renting equipment for applicable check in time. Or click Here..
2. Upon returning the Nashville GreenBike, check it in with the bike station attendant (along with any other rented equipment).
3. Confirm with attendant that bike has been checked in with your member number.
4. You are all set to leave! If you have any difficulty checking out or returning the bike, call (615) 880-3398 for technical assistance.
BICYCLES RETURNED THE NEXT DAY WILL BE CHARGED A $50 LATE FEE. IF BICYCLE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT ARE NOT RETURNED BY SECOND BUSINESS DAY, RENTER WILL BE CHARGED FULL COST OF BICYCLE ($350). RENTER WILL BE CONTACTED WITH AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT OF BICYCLE ($350). IF FULL COST IS NOT PAID IN 7 DAYS, METRO AUTHORITIES WILL REACH RENTER FOR PAYMENT DUE ON THE METRO PROPERTY.
Below are links to some important information:
1. Bike Share Agreement (click here)
2. Membership Details (click here)
3. Membership Form (click here)
To get started, click the "Next" button below.